It's the home of motorsport in South Australia and one of the centrepiece Tracks of the World.
Now based adjacent to Turn 10 and 11 at the northern end of the concert precinct, Adelaide will again showcase the best of Australian motorsport including:
- Defence Corner, featuring the Australian Defence Force and their vehicles and equipment.
- The Coopers 1864 Bar, complete with its own seating and trackside DJ and
- The return of the popular food trucks adjacent the concert area and Track and the World.
New in 2020:
- The Vineyard: An all-new track and concert precinct drinking garden, complete with two wine bars brought to you by Longview and Taylors, as well as the popular Coopers Roll Bar.
Car displays include:
- Mobil Peter Brock VL Commodore and
- Peter Brock VC Group C Commodore.