Go stateside with Indianapolis, as we pay tribute to the great American heritage of cars and car racing.
Big food meets bigger cars in Indianapolis, which is based between turns 13 and 14 in 2020.
It's your chance to enjoy yourself surrounded by the favourite marques of American motoring in a precinct that includes:
- The Jim Beam Bar and DJ.
- Live music throughout the day.
- Stadium Super Trucks Paddock
- A NASCAR raced in the USA in the late 90s.
- Lola T700 Indy Car that raced at the 1983 Indianapolis 500
- 12 Ford Mustangs
- 18 GM convertibles (to be used in drivers' parade).
- 6 Drag Racers (courtesy of the South Australian Drag Racing Association)
- TRG Transporter and Sprintcar
Discover more Tracks of the World...