13 Feb 2019
A super-unique look will be sported by Matt Stone Racing at this year's Superloop Adelaide 500, with a silver Commodore to be run by the team in 2019.
Adelaide-born Todd Hazelwood will drive the #35 MSR Holden - a car built out of the Triple Eight workshop and run last year by Jamie Whincup - at the opening race of the Virgin Australia Supercars Championship, which gets underway with first practice on the Adelaide Street Circuit on Thursday 28 February.
The Superloop Adelaide 500 is the first event of the Supercars Championship and takes place from 28 February - 3 March 2019 at the Adelaide Street Circuit. Tickets are available here.
MORE ON SUPERLOOPADL500.COM.AU
- Warpaint Watch: Every livery so far
- Discover what's new at the Superloop Adelaide 500
- New Year, New Concert Precinct for the Superloop Adelaide 500
- Tracks of the World On Show at the Superloop Adelaide 500
- Moto X Step Up to Debut in Australia at the Superloop Adelaide 500