13 Feb 2019
Chaz Mostert will show off a near-identical colour scheme at this year's Superloop Adelaide 500, with Tickford Racing unveiling his Supercheap Auto Mustang ahead of pre-season testing.
Mostert's livery is the second Tickford race car to be revealed, with Cam Waters having the covers pulled off his Monster Energy machine earlier in the week.
It comes as a number of teams show off their paint for the year ahead, with just a handful of outfits left to release their new looks.
The Superloop Adelaide 500 is the first event of the Supercars Championship and takes place from 28 February - 3 March 2019 at the Adelaide Street Circuit. Tickets are available here.
MORE ON SUPERLOOPADL500.COM.AU
- Warpaint Watch: Every livery so far
- Discover what's new at the Superloop Adelaide 500
- New Year, New Concert Precinct for the Superloop Adelaide 500
- Tracks of the World On Show at the Superloop Adelaide 500
- Moto X Step Up to Debut in Australia at the Superloop Adelaide 500