14 Feb 2019
Will Davison will sport a familiar look in 2019, with the new Milwaukee Mustang revealed overnight.
The classic red-and-white Milwaukee branding will again appear on the side of Davison's car, which will be run out of the Tickford Racing stable in 2019, following an agreement between Milwaukee Racing principal Phil Munday and the long-established three-car operation, which also runs Lee Holdsworth, Chaz Mostert and Cam Waters.
“It’s exciting to be entering 2019, our second year as a team at 23Red Racing,” said Davison.
“We’ve learnt a lot in 12 months and have had a massive offseason implementing some big changes to help boost us up to the next level.
"This new Mustang is an incredible piece of engineering, it really is a hero car globally and we are so proud to represent it on the race track this year.”
The Superloop Adelaide 500 is the first event of the Supercars Championship and takes place from 28 February - 3 March 2019 at the Adelaide Street Circuit. Tickets are available here.
MORE ON SUPERLOOPADL500.COM.AU
- Warpaint Watch: Every livery so far
- Discover what's new at the Superloop Adelaide 500
- New Year, New Concert Precinct for the Superloop Adelaide 500
- Tracks of the World On Show at the Superloop Adelaide 500
- Moto X Step Up to Debut in Australia at the Superloop Adelaide 500