01 Feb 2020
Numbers have been dropped permanently and others have changed hands in the entry list update released by Supercars just 19 days out from the Superloop Adelaide 500.
Among the changes are:
- The #21 associated with Brad Jones Racing has been dropped, with Macauley Jones taking the former Kelly Racing #3.
- Jack Smith takes on #4 at Brad Jones Racing.
- Scott Pye will run the second Team 18 entry as car #20.
- Walkinshaw Andretti United has surrendered its traditional #22 to Team Sydney, with Chaz Mostert to drive car #25.
2020 Car Numbers
|2||Bryce Fullwood||WAU/Mobil 1 Middy's Racing|
|3||Macauley Jones||BJR/Team CoolDrive|
|4||Jack Smith||BJR/SCT Logistics|
|5||Lee Holdsworth||Tickford/Truck Assist Racing|
|6||Cameron Waters||Tickford/Monster Energy Racing|
|7||Andre Heimgartner||Kelly/NED Racing|
|8||Nick Percat||BJR/X Convenience Mobil Racing|
|9||David Reynolds||Erebus/Penrite Racing|
|12||Fabian Coulthard||DJRTP/Shell V-Power Racing|
|14||Todd Hazelwood||BJR/Brad Jones Racing|
|15||Rick Kelly||Kelly/Castrol Racing|
|17||Scott McLaughlin||DJRTP/Shell V-Power Racing|
|18||Mark Winterbottom||Team 18/IRWIN Racing|
|19||James Courtney||Team Sydney|
|20||Scott Pye||Team 18|
|23||Will Davison||Tickford/Milwaukee Racing|
|25||Chaz Mostert||WAU/Mobil 1 Racing|
|34||Zane Goddard/Jake Kostecki||Matt Stone Racing|
|35||Garry Jacobson||Matt Stone Racing|
|55||Jack Le Brocq||Tickford/Supercheap Auto Racing|
|88||Jamie Whincup||Triple 8/Red Bull Holden Racing Team|
|97||Shane van Gisbergen||Triple 8/Red Bull Holden Racing Team|
|99||Anton De Pasquale||Erebus/Penrite Racing|
More from Superloop Adelaide 500
- Get your tickets here
- Treat yourself to the awesome Rooftop Club. Prices start from just $200
- Check out the 2020 Race Program
- Discover what's on at the 2020 Superloop Adelaide 500