05 Feb 2020
With eight themed bars at the Superloop Adelaide 500, there are heaps of cool places to chill out between races. Here's our guide for you.
1. N-Bar Bierhaus. Located behind Barry Sheene Pit Straight Grandstand (Nurburgring precinct)
Okay, so this is undoubtedly one of the places to be. This undercover Bavarian-themed bierhaus was one of the most popular parts of the 2019 event so of course it's on the precinct starting grid for 2020. You won't want to miss the opportunity to give this place a look.
Combined with the nearby car displays, and music performances at the European Stage - it will take a bit to draw you back to your grandstand seat!
2. The Coopers 1862 Bar - Located at Turn 11 (Adelaide precinct)
Located in the Tracks of the World: Adelaide precinct, the Coopers 1864 Bar is an old favourite back for the 2020 Superloop Adelaide 500. It's just a stone's throw from Moto X Step-Up and right near Turn 11 - so you can watch the battles out of the Turn 9 hairpin.
There's also a DJ, the Adelaide stage and a shaded beer garden.
3. Coopers Roll Bar. Located between Turns 12 & 13 (Concert Precinct)
Right next door to the Vineyard is the Coopers Roll Bar - this is one of the most popular places on the circuit and gives a great top-of-bar view as well as shaded seating.
4. The Vineyard with Taylors and Longview Vineyards. Located between Turns 12 & 13 (Concert Precinct)
Taylors (from the Clare Valley) and Longview Vineyards (Adelaide Hills) will be pouring from special bars that form part of the new 'Vineyard' wine bar and seating area just next to the Concert Precinct.
5. Jim Beam Bar. Located at Turn 13 (Indianapolis precinct)
So the Jim Beam Bar is at the back of the big concert stage in the relocated Tracks of the World: Indianapolis precinct. Directly opposite is the Indy stage with music playing throughout the day, and diagonally opposite are the Boost Mobile Stadium SuperTruck garages. It's a must-visit on your list for the weekend.
6. Moet Champagne Bar. Located behind Barry Sheene Pit Straight Grandstand (Monaco precinct)
You can enjoy the finer things in life - specifically Moet Chandon - at Tracks of the World: Monaco. The Moet Champagne Bar is located right next to some of the most desirable vehicles in the Superloop Adelaide 500 display stable. That being said, if the Monaco-inspired glamour isn't your taste, you could always visit...
7. The Pimms Bar. Located behind Barry Sheene Pit Straight Grandstand (Silverstone precinct)
Forget the Tennis, Forget the Cricket, Great Britain is motorsport, and the Pimms Bar is the place to be as you enjoy pitchers of the iconic beverage 'out the back' of the main grandstand, right next to some of the UK's most iconic motoring brands.
8. Grandstand Gold Bar. Located northern end of Barry Sheene Pit Straight Grandstand (near overpass)
Exclusive to Grandstand and Platform Ticketholders, this popular bar precinct is right on the doorstep of the pit straight and braking area into Turn 1.
Aside from this particular exclusive platform, there's also...
9. 500 Club Bar. Located next to Hairpin Grandstand
For the first time, 500 Club members have their own exclusive space at the event. This is the place for these members to chill out with their own music stage, a bar with undercover seating and a view of the track between the hairpin grandstand and platform.
More from Superloop Adelaide 500
- Get your tickets here
- Treat yourself to the awesome Rooftop Club. Prices start from just $200
- Check out the 2020 Race Program
- Discover what's on at the 2020 Superloop Adelaide 500