Food vendors can register their interest by completing a Food Vendor Expression of Interest (EOI) Application Form.
Vendors that submit an EOI will be included in GEMA Group’s food vendor database for consideration ahead of Superloop Adelaide 500. Please note, this is an EOI only and does not guarantee a place at the Superloop Adelaide 500.
How to Apply
Vendors are required to read the EOI information pack including the selection criteria and terms and conditions prior to submitting an application.
Once satisfied that the selection criteria and terms and conditions have been met, complete the Food Vendor EOI Application form below.
Vendors who are selected to trade will be contacted to confirm their interest and availability.
GEMA Group reserves the right to extend the EOI based on requirements.
Please note unsuccessful applicants will not receive notification and should consider the application unsuccessful for the event if they do not receive any further correspondence from GEMA Group.
Please ensure all mandatory information and detailed supporting material need to be included in your application. Note that applications without this information will not be considered.
- A Certificate of Currency for both public liability insurance ($20mil) and workers’ compensation.
- If successful, you must obtain a food permit from the appropriate council
- All electrical equipment must be tagged and tested and in date
- All gas appliances must be tagged and tested and in date
- If trailer or food truck, RMS vehicle registration
- An industry approved cash register
- Menu detail, including pricing
- Please indicate if you have any special dietary foods available, eg. Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegetarian, Vegan etc
- Menu image including pricing
- Any images of product to be sold
- Images of your outlet
- Dimensions of outlet, including drawbar/cab
- Direction of service (if vehicle), ie. Drivers side
- Vehicle/stall build and layout
- References and relevant experience from large events
- Types of packaging used to serve food
- Images of your uniform
The Superloop Adelaide 500 will take place from 20-23 February 2020 in Victoria Park, Adelaide.
The Superloop Adelaide 500 is the largest domestic motor sport event in Australia with over 250,000 people attending the event over 4 days in 2019. This is across both the motor sport activities and off-track activities such as the concerts.
At this stage gates are opening at 9am with the first race starting at 9:30am. The event
typically concludes around 7pm on Thursday and 10pm on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday. These are indicative times and are subject to change but provide an outline of the time commitment required for the event.
Trading times will be 15 minutes prior to gates opening, until after the last race, or the conclusion of the concert (location dependant).
The Superloop Adelaide 500 currently has exclusive sponsorship deals with the following suppliers:
- CCA (All water, soft drinks and energy drink products)
- Lion Co Dairy (White and flavoured milk, dairy and cheese)
- Vili’s (Pies, cakes, savories and sandwiches)
- Streets Ice Cream (All ice cream/frozen confectionary products)
- Grinders Coffee (All coffee products)
This list is not exhaustive and may be updated during the lead into the event.
Water and Power
Water and power will be provided, as specified, at the food vendors cost – no generators other than provided by the event may be brought onsite.
Site Fee and commission
A pre-event site fee per outlet will be payable seven (7) working days prior to the event. Site fees are dependant upon location allocated, are calculated from forecasted revenue, and are non-refundable/transferable.
Post-event, additional net-sales above forecasted revenue will be charged at 28% commission, payable five (5) working days post-event.
All site locations are determined by GEMA Group, and may be changed during the lead into the event without notice.
To lodge your application, follow the link below.