Join the 2020 New Officials Team
The Superloop Adelaide 500 is offering motorsport enthusiasts the opportunity to be part of the 2020 Superloop Adelaide 500 New Officials Team. The 2020 New Officials Team aims to introduce motor sport enthusiasts over 16 years of age to the world of motor sport officiating.
The successful applicants will be trained in a safe and supportive environment supervised by some of the world’s best motorsport officials. This is a great opportunity to get involved in the biggest event on the South Australian motorsport calendar. This exciting program offers 10 successful applicants the opportunity to experience some of the many disciplines that motorsport offers. Be it trackside as a flag marshal, in pit lane, in form up during the Supercars and feature category practice sessions, qualifying sessions and the first race start of the 2020 Virgin Australia Supercars Championship.
Successful applicants will receive:
- A general admission adult ticket to the 2020 Superloop Adelaide 500 (Spectator areas only). This can be given to your family or a friend.
- Lunch every day you are at the event as a new official.
- Officials cap and shirt.
- An invitation to the exclusive officials' BBQ at the conclusion of the race.
To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be over 16 years of age.
- Be available to officiate at the Adelaide Street Circuit from 20 - 23 February 2020 between the hours of 7:00am – 7:00pm.
- Be an enthusiastic team player, willing to take directions and listen to instructions.
- Have written consent from a parent or guardian (for applicants under 18).
- Be willing to cover your own costs regarding transport and accommodation.
To be considered for a position to officiate at the first round of the 2020 Virgin Australia Supercars Championship, tell us in 150 words or less why you would like to become a race official below before 27 January 2020.