Select an option below to explore our General Admission ticket options:
See all the action from a number of locations around the circuit with a General Admission ticket, including after-race concert on valid day of entry. Juniors aged 14 and under are admitted free with an adult ticket on valid day of entry.**
- 4 Day - Adult $200* Buy Now
- 4 Day - Concession $185* Buy Now
- Thursday - Adult Earlybird (ends Jan 31) $45* Buy Now
- Thursday - Concession Earlybird (ends Jan 31)^ $40* Buy Now
- Friday - Adult Earlybird (ends Jan 31) $80* Buy Now
- Friday - Concession Earlybird (ends Jan 31)^ $75* Buy Now
- Saturday - Adult Earlybird (ends Jan 31) $90* Buy Now
- Saturday - Concession Earlybird (ends Jan 31)^ $85* Buy Now
- Sunday - Adult Earlybird (ends Jan 31) $100* Buy Now
- Sunday - Concession Earlybird (ends Jan 31)^ $95* Buy Now
* Ticket prices are in Australian Dollars (including GST). Prices are exclusive of Ticketmaster Fees and Transaction Fees that will be applied to each transaction when purchasing via ticketmaster.com.au Ticketmaster Phone Sales and Ticket Master Outlets. All pricing is valid until 31 January 2020. Full terms and conditions of sale can be viewed here
**Free kids entry offer: Corporate and event-credentialed holders are ineligible for this offer. Free admission for children is into the General Admission areas only, regardless of ticket type held by the accompanying adult (unless child is three years and under in which admission is free on the knee in grandstands, with a paying adult 18 years and older). Children aged 3 years or less accompanied by an adult purchasing a full price ticket at an Event grandstand must, at all times, sit on the lap of the accompanying adult guardian and not occupy a seat. Strollers, prams and capsules are not permitted at Event grandstands. The Commission reserves the right to remove adult guardians and accompanied children who cause disruption to other patrons.
^ Concession: The following concession policy applies to the sale of daily ticketing for the 2020 Superloop Adelaide 500: Persons aged 15 and over as at 1 January in the current year are classified as an adult, unless they hold valid Concession identification. A person must have the appropriate form of concession to purchase a concession ticket. They must present the relevant concession documentation at point of purchase and upon entry to the ground. A second form of identification (eg drivers licence, Medicare card, credit card) may be requested when purchasing or utilising a concession ticket to verify the concession entitlement. Patrons holding one of the following cards are eligible to purchase a ticket at the concession rate: Centrelink issued: Pensioner Concession Card (PCC)~, Department of Veterans’ Affairs card or Department of Veterans’ Affairs issued Pensioner Concession Card~, Full-time secondary or tertiary student cards, Centrelink issued: Health Care Card (HCC).
~ Primary cardholder only (not dependents) is entitled to the concession price. Valid ID required upon purchase, and upon entry.
^^ Juniors: For children Aged 14 Years and Under. Maximum four (4) children permitted with one (1) full-paying adult.
# Family Grandstand ticket includes four (4) four-day reserved grandstand seats for either two (2) adults and two (2) children (aged 14 years or below), or one (1) adult and three (3) children (aged 14 years and below).
† Wheelchair Price includes one (1) carer ticket.
‡ Companion Cards are accepted for the purchase of any general admission adult ticket or selected grandstand.
~~ Schools offer: Eligible for one student attending as part of school group. Note: All platform tickets do not grant access or entry to any grandstand seating areas. See the full terms and conditions for more information. All tickets provide access to the after-race concert on the Valid Day of Entry (Friday, Saturday and Sunday Only)