Driver records at the Adelaide 500
|Driver name||Outright wins||Race wins||Podiums||Poles|
|Shane Van Gisbergen||3||5||4||7|
Teams records at the Adelaide 500
Walkinshaw Andretti United Racing is the most successful team at the Adelaide 500, having won seven outright victories at the race between 1999 and 2005 as the Holden Racing Team brand.
|Wakinshaw Andretti United1||7||14||15||5|
|Triple Eight Race Engineering2||6||17||16||13|
|Stone Brothers Racing*||2||5||6||2|
|Kmart Racing/HSV Dealer Team*||1||1||4||3|
|Lucas Dumbrell Motorsport||1||1|
|Garry Rogers Motorsport||1||7||1|
|Brad Jones Racing||1||2|
|DJR Team Penske4||8||2|
|Ford Tickford Racing*5||1|
* team defunct
1. Current name of the team that was previously known as the Holden Racing Team (until end 2016).
2. Includes all merits recorded in Fords and Holdens as Team Betta Electrical, TeamVodafone, Red Bull Racing Australia and Red Bull Holden Racing Team.
3. Current name of the team that was previously known as Ford Performance Racing and Prodrive Racing Australia.
4. Current name of the team previously known as Dick Johnson Racing.
5. Purchased by Prodrive to form Ford Performance Racing in 2003, considered distinctly separate for the purposes of Adelaide 500 records.
6. Purchased Stone Brothers Racing for 2013 and considered distinctly separate for the purposes of Adelaide 500 records.
Manufacturer records at the Adelaide 500
Holden is the most successful manufacturer at the Adelaide 500, having won 14 of 20 editions of the race between 1999 and 2018 through the Holden Racing Team (1999, 2001-03, 2010,2014-15), HSV Dealer Team (2007), Triple Eight Race Engineering (2011,17-18) Tekno Autosports (2013) and Lucas Dumbrell Motorsport (2016)
|Manufacturer||Outright wins||Race wins||Podiums||Poles|